Rewriting Attributes with Freeradius

mrhotstandby at gmail.com mrhotstandby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:05:09 CET 2008

Hi there,

i looked around and found nothing which really helped, so i'll ask you :)
I want my freeradius to rewrite the vlan attributes for cetrain clients.
Setup is like having all users in my ldap, with vlan etc. and all is working
fine so far. Now i have an office which has other vlans due to an migration
than the main office. Now i want my vlan IDs rewritten by freeradius for that
office.
>From what i have read, i can do it with rlm_perl or maybe with rlm_attr_rewrite,
but i didn't found anything about how exactly...
If someone could point me to a doc or so, would be really nice.

Thanksalot! (especially for the freeradius itself :)