FreeRadius 2.0.2

srdjan mish dreamer at brazil.co.yu
Mon Mar 17 14:17:58 CET 2008

Hi, i am new, so let's go....

I have freeradius on 1 machine - ver 2.0.1-pre (radiusd -v)

I need to install radius to another machine...
I used SuSE repo, and it was installed succesfully..

1. I cannot start it: it says that there is a problem with eap: Failed to link to module 'rlm_eap': libfreeradius-eap-2.0.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No Such File or Directory
2. I checked, libdir = /usr/lib/freeradius is OK, and it contains that file...
3. If i turn off eap it starts, but I get error on authorize start: modsingle[authorize]: calling chap (rlm_chap) for request 0 - Segmentation fault

I think that server is not finding lib files at all... Why

Please, help...

Best Regards...