Terminate EAP-PEAP client connection at FreeRadius Proxy and proxy(forward) request as PAP

Ryan majereryan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:12:11 CET 2008

Hi All,

I'm having a problem trying to configure proxy from one radius to
another. Users are connecting using 802.1x with EAP/PEAP. There are
two groups of users, one group are authenticated on the main radius
using local LDAP. However for the second group of users, they have to
be authenticated via the radius proxy. The problem is the radius proxy
does not have EAP configured and its not an option to reconfigure it
with EAP.

>From the threads, I found something similar in
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2008-February/069230.html
applies as well, will this applies to my situation as well?

Thanks/Regards,
Ryan