MACAddress silent authentication in LDAP using freeradius2.0.2

Eric Martell workoutexcite at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 17:12:50 CET 2008

Hi Ivan,
    Bit confusing..do you want me to create entries in
ldap as,

deviceid = 111
macaddress = 001122334455
username = 001122334455
radiusAuthType = Accept
devicename = Personal PC.

deviceid = 222
macaddress = 001199887766
username = 001199887766
radiusAuthType = Accept
devicename = SIP Phone.

If yes, what additional changes I have to do in
freeradius and how I can return devicename along the
freeradius reply?

Please reply.
Thanks and Regards.