Terminate EAP-PEAP client connection at FreeRadius Proxy and proxy(forward) request as PAP

Ryan majereryan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:27:09 CET 2008

I enabled MS-CHAP on the radius whereby the request is to be proxied
to. Using the configuration mentioned in
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2008-February/069292.html
as a guide, I was able to configure the radius to proxy the request as
plain MS-CHAP however encounter some problems when the response is
returned.

Will address this in a separate message as the subject is no longer appropriate.

Regards,
Ryan