freeradius web administration

parfait kouassi nda ndaparfait at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:11:00 CET 2008

Hi,

I've follow the instruction on the link to configure dialup admin. i've a problem with the php3 scripts. when test the configuration in localhost the home page appears and on the right top we have the scripts .php3 which appears.
i'm using  redhat 9 with php 4.
please can you help me to find solutions.