Auth-Test accounts in "users" file

James McOrmond jamesm at xandros.com
Tue Mar 25 22:00:26 CET 2008

Is it possible/appropriate to have some test accounts in the "users"
file, along with an Auth-Type set to which auth type this account can be
used for?

We're testing a client that we're building (based on wpa_supplicant on
linux), so would like to confirm the different auth methods are actually
connecting as configured.

I was thinking something like:

test-pap   Auth-Type = PAP, User-Password := "pap-test"
test-chap Auth-Type = CHAP, User-Password := "chap-test"

I guess the question is how to do all the options that are inside EAP..

--
James A. McOrmond
Network Administrator