dhcp+radius

Kevin Zhang kzhang at danger.com
Wed Mar 26 01:18:24 CET 2008

Hi Ivan,

Thanks again for the reply. Actually my scenario is like this:
I have a box needs to be installed via PXE. The box will send out its mac
address to get the ip of tftp server and the location of pxelinux.0.
Without Radius, the box will talk to DHCP server directly for all
The information it needs. If I want to implement the authentication
Using RADIUS so net boot will continue only after the
authentication succeed. I just want to know where RADIUS fit into
this model step by step.

Kevin SZ