Freeradius, Cisco SSC, eDirectory, EAP/(T)TLS Problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 26 10:40:11 CET 2008

Sven 'Darkman' Michels wrote:
>> here we can CLEARLY see that EAP is done before LDAP
>
> exactly, yeah, but the log says the other way around. I get a ldap
> request, which succeeds and after that a tls NACK (due to no cert).
> I would expect its the other way around, shouldn't it?

  Post the debug log.  It lists which modules are being executed, and in
what order.

  EAP uses *many* round trips.  So you may be looking at the output from
two different packets, and concluding that the processing is in a
*different* order than in the config files.

  Read the debug log.  It's *all* there.