Radius authentication

Charnjit Sidhu c.sidhu at bham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 10:43:45 CET 2008

Hi,

My Radius client is working fine with the Radius Server, however I would also like to use this authentication on this same web server on a free resource calender application I have downloaded, to authenticate, I have created a Auth_radius.pl file with the following parameteres, as recommended by the developers, however they have not used radius authentication before.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use Authen::Radius;

my $username = shift;
my $password = shift;

my $r = new Authen::Radius(Host => 'myserver', Secret => 'mysecret');
my $result = $r->check_pwd($username, $password);

exit ($result == 1) ? 0 : 1;

I recieve an error in my log file of a missing Authen/Radius.pm file.  I think this is a radius client perl module, does any one know where I can download this from, or wether there is a better solution, or I am doing somethin wrong, I am new to all this Radius authentication.

Charnjit