Freeradius and poprelayd - any ideas please (fwd)

Bill Brunton bbrunton at icu.net
Sat Mar 29 04:37:47 CET 2008

That worked perfectly...

I have added both the setting of the address when someone logs in, and
again removing the address when someone logs out.

--
Bill
bbrunton at icu.net
http://www.brunton.net
http://www.video-records.com
http://www.icu.net
KA0SEP NNN0HQA/OK
ATP CFII BE200 BE300 BE300F BE1900 BE2000 BE2000S CE500 SIC CE525 HS125 LR45 LRJET

The Internet... The place to be!