WPA enterprise

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Sun Mar 30 21:24:38 CEST 2008

Since Win XP is what most people have, you probably want to use PEAP.
That forms a TLS outer tunnel and then does EAP-MSCHAPv2 in the inner
tunnel. Since you already have mschap (and ldap) working, there is very
little to do. If you have 1.1.x you need to create certificates and
configure tls and peap sections in eap.conf. With 2.0.x you probably
don't need to do anything at all - it will "just work".

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP