how-to freeradius + aes

Mateus Luvison mateusluvison at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 04:46:03 CEST 2008

I was thinking that freeradius provide the wap2 encryption. I have a pci
card with atheros chipset working in AP mode. But i still have a question, I
made a simple configuration with freeradius that worked with radtest, but
how can I block the access to the wireless lan for users who does not have a
username?

thanks a lot,
yours
mateus