EAP-TTLS platform

amarquez001 at ikasle.ehu.es amarquez001 at ikasle.ehu.es
Mon Mar 31 12:48:58 CEST 2008

Goodmoorning to everybody:

I want to mount a EAP-TTLS authentication platform, with a LDAP
directory in the autentication&autorization server.

I have read that having a LDAP directory for autenticating users could
determine the autentication methods to use.

So can't I use EAP-MD5 inside a EAP-TTLS tunnel ??

Only PAP, CHAP, MSCHAP methods should be used inside the tunnel??

Which are the differences between them??

I have beeing searching and I haven't found information.

Could anyone give me some information about please??

Lots of thanks.