howto EAP-TLS on freeradius 2.0.2-3 ??

Joel MBA OYONE mba_oyone at yahoo.fr
Sat May 3 13:44:53 CEST 2008

OK,
radiusd -X and /etc/raddb/certs/bootstrap generated some files in /etc/raddb/certs like
ca.pem
ca.key
01.pem
dh
index.txt
index.txt.attr
random
serial server.crt
srver.key
server.p12
server.pem
server.csr
xpxtensions
etc...
eap.conf point to the right paths.
i intend to authenticate wireless users on xp. i though there was already a certificate and private key for wireless client, but i can see that nowhere. si i think i should create my own certificate and privatekey for client and export install it on windows xp.
if i am true and did not forget something to do, my questions are:
- is there any problem with the CA private key file and server file extension? (ca.key instead of cakey.pem).
- which extension should i use for my windows xp certicate, and please, could you just give me the line! (like openssl req ...., openssl ca - ...-, openssl pkcs12, etc...)
sorry for silly questions, but i tried and surely missed something.
thank you for helping

MBA OYONE Joël
Lot. El Firdaous
Bât GH20, Porte A 204, Appt 8