FW: FreeRadius source code for Windows.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 6 08:50:43 CEST 2008

sonali.sahu at wipro.com wrote:
> We need to extent the authentication feature of freeRadius server in
> windows platform. Hence I need the source code of freeradius server
> which I can build and compile in windows platform.

  There is no official "native" Windows version of FreeRADIUS.  If there
is sufficient interest, maybe one can be created.  Email me off-list.

> I tried to search in freeradius.net site where I suppose to get the
> source code of freeradius server but it is still down for maintenance.

  FreeRADIUS.net was compiled under cygwin.  It works, but it's not a
native Windows version.

  You should be able to compile FreeRADIUS under cygwin yourself, from
the normal FreeRADIUS sources.