howto EAP-TLS on freeradius 2.0.2-3 ??

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed May 7 23:21:39 CEST 2008

Please don't mess with configuration. Default one works. Your problem
was with the user certificate.

http://www.procurve.com/NR/rdonlyres/06538B80-6DB0-4AC6-893E-8E8E12A180C6/0/ConfiguringFreeRADIUSwithIDMbyExample_Dec_07_WW_Eng_Ltr.pdf

On page 52 you have a picture of the Details tab list with Enhanced Key
Usage filed containing client OID. Does your client certificate have
that field and that value?

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP