Referencing Ldap-Group in unlang

Jason Alderfer jha2 at emu.edu
Fri May 9 16:20:39 CEST 2008

> Jason Alderfer wrote:
>> I would like to convert the following users file entry to unlang code in
>> 2.0.4.
>>
>> DEFAULT Ldap-Group == "cn=not_student,ou=n,o=emu"
>>         Tunnel-Type = "VLAN",
>>         Tunnel-Medium-Type = "IEEE-802",
>>         Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 6
>>
>> But after reading the unlang man page and trying it several ways, I
>> can't
>> figure out how to duplicate this functionality.
>
>   Um... it doesn't really work well right now.
>
>   In the short term, stick with the "users" file.  Sorry...
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Well, the example above is really just a test case.  For the decision I
actually need to make based on Ldap-Group unlang is so much better.  So I
made a hack which solves my problem but I don't think it will work for all
compare functions.  I attached it here in the event it may be of some use.

It would be great if this ability could be worked in eventually.

Jason