PAP Authentication User-Password not working properly

Yago Fdez. Hansen sti at soportec.com
Sat May 10 00:33:50 CEST 2008

Thank you Ivan Kalik:

Great work in the mailing list for you and also Alan DeKok. I'll try the
recomendations. There is much documentation in the Freeradius Wiki and in
many other articles and forums. But one have to learn wrong things from
wrong articles and I'ts sometimes difficult to guess the right information.
Bye all.