Recommendations for manging user password

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Sun May 11 14:07:21 CEST 2008

Hey Charles,

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:02 PM, thekat <thekewlcat at gmail.com> wrote:

> My Goal
> --- let the user know their password has expired
> --- let them change it themselves..
> --- age the password for 90 days
> --- I really don't want a MySQL database ( I don't know MySQL but could
> learn if I have to)
>
> I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction..

You may find the daloRADIUS software a good solution for managing a
freeradius
deployment based on a database (mysql/oracle/postgresql/etc), which eases up
administration (you obviously don't need to posses any mysql skills).

It hasn't been tested with Oracle but if you're willing to give it a chance
I will
devote my free time to help you getting it installed and running.

Any feedback is welcome,
goodluck.

Regards,
Liran Tal.