help need with mysql statement in freeradius

Bishal bishal at baayu.com.np
Wed May 14 05:08:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,

   I am trying to do MAC insertion during post authentication section
with the help of freeradius. Like during authentication section it will
check in mysql database for MAC use option. If MAC use= 1 then if the
user is login for the first time then grab the mac address from the
login process and insert into database. If mac use is not enable i.e.
MAC use=0 then go through normal process. Is is possible how can I do
that?

Thanks in advance