help need with mysql statement in freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 16 07:54:20 CEST 2008

Bishal wrote:
> I am getting core dumped while running that script.
>
> rlm_perl: perl_embed:: module = /usr/local/etc/raddb/mac_check.pl , func
> = authorize exit status= Undefined subroutine &main::authorize called

  You're supposed to define that function if you use rlm_perl.  The
examples have it defined.  Why haven't you defined it?

> Is this the right process of getting value from the request ?

  No.  See the examples.

> How can I
> bypass perl function Authorization, authentication, accounting so that
> only MAC assignment process will be done by this script?

  MAC assignment *is* authorization.  You MUST use the "authorization"
function.

  What you're saying is "I want to use my Perl function in the
authorization section, and I want it to do authorization, but I don't
want to use the authorization function".

  That's like saying you want to drive a car, but you can't be bothered
to use the gas pedal.  Don't be surprised if the car doesn't move.