users advanced configuration

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri May 16 12:28:59 CEST 2008

Use groups in ldap and configure groupmembership part of radiusd.conf
ldap configuration. Add users to the groups and use:

DEFAULT   Ldap-Group = "heure", Max-Daily-Session := 3600

to set the attributes. Don't use Auth-Type. Ldap module should set
Auth-Type ldap (see set_auth_type configuration option) itself.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP