Turning on sql in accounting - 2 questions

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun May 18 08:04:49 CEST 2008

NPY wrote:
> I found out why. NAS is sending the Accounting Request packet 3 times to
> the radius server because
> the radius server is not acknowledging, even though it receives the
> packets.

  So... read the debug log to see why.

> Is there any config that I miss out that causes freeradius not to ack?

  The debug log shows why it's not acking.

> #Firewall is not a problem; I have turned it off.
>
> Please advise.

  Read the debug log.

  When we say read it, we mean READ IT.  A very large number of problems
on this list can be solved simply by reading the debug log.

  Yes, there is a lot of output.  But it's not hard to scan it for
things like "failed" or "warning' or "error".