mysql isn't match with online users status

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Tue May 20 09:48:12 CEST 2008

Zahra Bahar wrote:
> I considerd row fields in radacct table. all the fields  even duration time is correct but stop field is zero for some users that we know they are disconnected so they cann't  to be conected until passing random time that thay go to be stoped but the stop-time field is the same as start-time.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

As Alan said, it's a problem with your NAS. It's failing to send an
Accounting-Request with an Acct-Status-Type attribute of 'Stop'. Unless
your NAS tells FreeRADIUS to close the session, the session will stay
open in the database.

FreeRADIUS does not keep track of accounting session state internally.

Arran

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer