Testing FreeRaduis

youness hsina youness.hsina at gmail.com
Tue May 20 12:59:17 CEST 2008

Hi again,i don't have a graphic mode so  i can't run 2 terminal.
i think that my freeradius server is running cause when i make this command
:
*# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/radiusd status*

*Th Mai 24 12:32:00 2008: Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...
*normaly it is running
but i still have the same probelem i can't test my server.
for the firewall i don't know how can i verify if there is a firewall or not
thank you for your help again
uness.