mysql isn't match with online users status

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 20 13:09:31 CEST 2008

Zahra Bahar wrote:
> but another fields are true. could radius have true session-duration but didn't receive stop time?

  The server has session duration until the NAS stops sending packets.
The session MAY continue for a short time after the last packet.

  In short, we've been doing this for 10 years.  If the server isn't
getting a stop packet, then it's the fault of the NAS.  Don't try to fix
the server.  You can't.  The server isn't broken.