Testing FreeRaduis

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 20 13:49:01 CEST 2008

Hi,
> Hi again,i don't have a graphic mode so  i can't run 2 terminal.
> i think that my freeradius server is running cause when i make this command

who uses graphics?  "man screen" - you can pop between multiple
console sessions with ease...with a single window.

you MUST run radiusd in proper, full debug mode...otherwise
you cannot see why it is failing. and to be honest I think
its probably a directory/file permission error..and its dying
without you knowing.  test this thoery easily, run your
radiusd startup script...and then

ps aux | grep radius

see a process running?

alan