Testing FreeRaduis

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 20 16:21:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

> i can't give you c coupy f my radiusd.conf file, because i'm running the
> server in a machine with no graphic mode.

I dont want a copy of the radiusd.conf - just what the user/group
entries state in that file.

and to send someone a copy, simply copy the config to the system you are
emailing from and then 'insert' it - with my emailer (mutt) i use
'vi' as my editor, esc :a filename.txt - done. config in file, or
use mutt, sending email page. press a to attach.  cant blame
technology when its capable of doing the task! :-)

> for init script, i hav this thing :
>
> Tue May 20 16:06:03 2008: Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...

thats not the init script, thats the output - once again, what
does the rc.d/radiusd script DO?

alan