Freeradius 2.0.4 + OpenLDAP Problem (Cleartext-Password)

German Hernandez ghz753 at yahoo.com.mx
Wed May 21 01:51:06 CEST 2008

Hello everybody!!

I have FreeRADIUS 1.1.7 + openldap using EAP-PEAP authentication, perfectly working.

Now, I want to use the same openldap database, but with FreeRADIUS 2.0.4, but I can't get success authentication.

is it necesary additional parameters of configuration for Freeradius 2.0.4?

How or Where can I configure  User-Password instead Cleartext-Password?

OpenLDAP database needs changes for FreeRADIUS 2.0.4?

-----------------------

Similar error I got, when I configured EAP-PEAP without OpenLDAP database(Using users file), like in FreeRADIUS 1.1.7:

"temporal1" User-Password == "temporal1"

But, when I changed User-Password with Cleartext-Password:

"temporal1" Cleartext-Password := "temporal1"

I got success authentication.

But,I need to continue using my OpenLDAP database, somebody can help me how to achieve that?

Thanks in advance!

German

Yahoo! Deportes Beta
¡No te pierdas lo último sobre el torneo clausura  2008!
 Entérate aquí http://deportes.yahoo.com