Freeradius and Active directory

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu May 22 10:41:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Now I went back to the default configuration and made only a few changes
> (according to
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO).
>
> Everything looks much better now, but I still get the "wrong password"
> error.

ntlm_auth isnt happy - the ouput shows this..

> Exec-Program output: Logon failure (0xc000006d)
> Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: Logon failure (0xc000006d)

i see you have this:

--domain=MYNTDOMAIN

is this the correct domain? is this a domain that you AD can handle?
your basic unconfigured PC will have any random name if the system itself
isnt in the AD etc - you will need to ensure that the radiusd.conf etc
is configured to override any random DOMAIN values that get sent. as
per comments and examples in the source code...

alan