Is Multiple radcheck tables possible?

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:07:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

I want to have two radcheck tables, one for storing user-password for system
accessing and the other for storing user-password for management interface
accessing.  Is it possible to config the server to switch to different table
according to some parameters pass by the client?   I think it can be done by
having two servers and each server has its own config and each config has
its own dialup sql setting.  However, since I would hope to see if it is
possible to do it with just one server.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Regards,
Pete