FreeRadius 2.0.4 - problems with LDAP and Sonicwall...

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri May 30 00:59:24 CEST 2008

>I'll take a look when I open it tomorrow. All of that is in the radiusd.conf
>file? Or is there more in users or one of the other conf files?

There is more in default virtual server. The fact that authenticate and
authoriye sections are no longer in radiusd.conf is documented towards
the end of the file (where those sections used to be). Last comment is
"See "sites-enabled/default" for some additional documentation.".
It's clear for those who bother to read.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP