PopToP VPN + FreeRadius

Victor Asavei s0rcer0r13 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 13:13:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am running a PopTop server with FreeRadius for authentification. I have configured FreeRadius to use Oracle and I can successfully authenticate the users that connect to the VPN.

My questions is how can I after a certain-period of time or after a certain condition is  true (for example a value in the db in a table reaches 0) to disconnect a certain user ?

Reading the documentation from the site I understood that the NAS server is responsable with this. How can i then do this using PopTop & FreeRadius ?

Any help or hint is appreciated !

Thank You