exec program, but post-auth

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Nov 4 11:13:52 CET 2008

So radius *is* assigning IP's? Where? If it's ippool/sqlippool list
your exec program after these in post-auth section. If IP's are
assigned by DHCP you have to get it from accounting packets. But that
will work for radius assigned IP's too.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 4/11/2008, "Alexandre J. Correa - Onda Internet"