EAP - TLS Client Certification Stored Removable Media

Aydın KOÇAK akocak at turkom.com.tr
Tue Nov 4 17:18:38 CET 2008

Hello All;
I have a question about EAP - TLS . How can I configure client certification stored from removable media (ex: usb memor, smartcard, etc..).
I have already used EAP - TLS with client certification stored on Windows (cliet) but i need a solution that user can authenticate when insert his usb memory
and logout when remove his usb memory ?

My system running with EAP - TLS authentication and LDAP authorization and clients are use 802.1x ...

Thank You For Your Relation,
Aydin Kocak,
TURKOM.