Unable to authenticate to Open Directory

Kerry Tobin kwtobin at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 4 22:15:05 CET 2008

I think we're back to what I had been trying to do on my test machines
now and still can't seem to get working.

When I add "DEFAULT FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1, Proxy-To-
Realm := DOMAIN" to users of the first server (I believe that's the
correct place to put it). I get "rlm_eap: Request is supposed to be
proxied to Realm DOMAIN.  Not doing EAP." on the first server and the
proxy server still says " rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name,
setting from EAP Identity."

Thanks,

Kerry Tobin

On Nov 4, 2008, at 1:04 PM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org