freeradius 2.1.1 with ubuntu server 8.04

piston pistonic at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 18:34:04 CET 2008

Dear Alan

Follow your guide, i manage to compile debian.

Compilation result:

- freeradius_2.1.1-0_i386.deb
- freeradius-postgresql_2.1.1-0_i386.deb
- freeradius-mysql_2.1.1-0_i386.deb
- freeradius-ldap_2.1.1-0_i386.deb
- freeradius-krb5_2.1.1-0_i386.deb
- freeradius-iodbc_2.1.1-0_i386.deb
- freeradius-dialupadmin_2.1.1-0_all.deb
- freeradius-dbg_2.1.1-0_i386.deb

But i notice the freeradius-utils package was not there, how can i compile the freeradius utilities package?

Thanks