sqlippool symbol error

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Wed Nov 5 19:47:44 CET 2008

I have manually relinked rlmsqlippool to rlm_sql and now the sqlippool
module does not crash anymore.
Is it a bug or something specific to debian as I I built FR using
dpkg-builpackages?
This worries me a lots because i realised i had a lot of ld warnings at
compil time, complaiig about symbol that were not present in any library..

for example:
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol log_debug used by
debian/freeradius/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_eap_leap-2.1.1.so found in none
of the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning:
debian/freeradius/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_eap_leap-2.1.1.so shouldn't be
linked with libnsl.so.1 (it uses none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning:
debian/freeradius/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_eap_leap-2.1.1.so shouldn't be
linked with libresolv.so.2 (it uses none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning:
debian/freeradius/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_eap_leap-2.1.1.so shouldn't be
linked with libpthread.so.0 (it uses none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol radius_xlat used by
debian/freeradius/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_sql-2.1.1.so found in none of
the libraries.
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol radius_pairmake used by
debian/freeradius/usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_sql-2.1.1.so found in none of
the libraries.

Do i have to worry about it, expect unpredistable crashes?
Does anyone else have thoose warning?

Someone succeded in using sqlippool without rlm_sql link?