radiusd -x gives error "Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf"

Yawar Hadi yawarhadi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:26:06 CET 2008

have u installed the prerequsites of free radius...
mysql -client
mysql
mysql-devel

plz check it
if u want to add support of db....
while compiling and installed have a close look on outputon consloe which
shows you any error or waning so first u have to iremove it first.

Best regards

Yawar Hadi Noshahi
 QAU Islamabad
(+92-0300-5504798)