Freeradius/MySQL - Dynamic IP address, help pls?

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Nov 11 19:39:50 CET 2008

>I have read all about: Pool-Name := main_pool, Fall-Through = Yes, the Freeradius WIKI, etc, etc; but can't get anything to work.
>
>Could any body help me to add the right entries on the sql tables for
>
>user: TEST
>Group called: DYNAMIC
>ip pool called: MAIN_POOL
>IP range of 192.168.2.1 till 192.168.2.10

1. Configure your pool in raddb/modules/ippool. Read (and follow)
instructions about Pool-Name and db files.

2. Add user (test) to the group (dynamic) in radusergroup table.

3. Add attribute (Pool-Name), value (main_pool) and operator (:=) to the
group (dynamic) checking in radgroupcheck table.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP