authenticating to an Windows AD

Mike Diggins mike.diggins at McMaster.CA
Wed Nov 19 02:21:55 CET 2008

Thanks very much for the pointer. That looks like what I want, however,
after following those instructions, when I run radiusd -X, I get this
error:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/users[50]: Parse error (check) for entry user:
Unknown value ntlm_auth for attribute Auth-Type

Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/users

/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/files[7]: Instantiation failed for module
"files"

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[111]: Failed to find
module "files".

/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]: Errors parsing
authorize section.

I added this to the top of the users file:

user            Auth-Type := ntlm_auth

Any idea what is causing that? I think I followed the instructions
correctly.

-Mike