unlang?

Barry Dean B.Dean at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 12:00:55 CET 2008

Back in January Alan DeKok kindly helped me out with some config I
needed, see below. I have only just go back to reviewing RADIUS as I
have been involved in loads of other projects... and now can't get this
working! Typical...

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 16:23 +0100, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   authorize {
> 	if ("%{User-Name}" =~ /special/i) {
> 		update reply {
> 			Reply-Message = "Cannot use this user account"
> 			reject
> 		}
> 	}

I added this to the authorize section of my config in
sites-available/local-auth a file defining my policies for local users
on our wireless etc and got the errors:

	"ERROR: Unknown attribute reject"
	"Failed to parse "update" subsection.".

Can't fathom that as it seems perfectly OK to me having read the unlang
man page.

I am using version 2.0.2.

Any ideas?

--