logging to stdout

Wed Nov 19 23:34:05 CET 2008

I have already asked this question a few years ago, but it still seems
to be impossible to log to stdout using Ubuntu's Freeradius-1.1.7 (I
have worked around it by using a fifo)

Am I overlooking something or is logging to stdout still an issue with
1.1.7? (for several reasons I'd like to stay with the original Ubuntu
version)

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.