Make error

Olavo jsantos5954 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 20:02:25 CET 2008

Hi,

Actually after I get the errors I have tried to    rpm -e
readline-devel-5.1-1.1 --allmatches like another user did and it worked.

Then checking my system I can see both libraries 32 and 64

/usr/include/readline
/usr/include/mysql/readline.h
/usr/lib/libreadline.a
/usr/lib/libreadline.so
/usr/lib/libreadline.so.5
/usr/lib/libreadline.so.5.1
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/POE/Test/Loops/wheel_readline.pm
/usr/lib64/libreadline.a
/usr/lib64/libreadline.so
/usr/lib64/libreadline.so.5
/usr/lib64/libreadline.so.5.1

Is there a way to change the MakeFile and direct it to find the correct
libraries ?

Thanks

Olavo