Linksys WAP54G

M.K. ten Napel mario at winterfell.nl
Tue Nov 25 12:49:39 CET 2008

Right now I have 1 FreeRadius-server and 3 WAP54G AccessPoints. When I
configure the AP's with WPA-Enterprise and point them to the
FreeRadius-server, the FreeRadius-server doesn't get any data from the
AP's.

I have one WAP54G that works most of the time, regardless where I put in
in my network. One other has worked once. The third has never worked.
All WAP54G AP's are the same. Same version, same firmware.

Searching for a solution for this problem, I bumped in more complaints
about the WAP54G with FreeRadius. For some reason, they stop working
when some request-packages get lost.

I posted my problem on the Linksys support forums. More information
about my problem can be found there:

http://forums.linksys.com/linksys/board/message?board.id=Access_Points&thread.id=8846

I was wondering if more FreeRadius users experience these problems with
the WAP54G

Op dinsdag 25-11-2008 om 11:53 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
tnt at kalik.net: