EAP2 configuration

Fernando fbernal at um.es
Tue Nov 25 13:41:29 CET 2008

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Fernando wrote:
>
>> Yes, I read the file but it only  says that the module libeap.so is
>> needed. I don't know how build it :(. I've downloaded the hosapd 0.6.1
>> but there is no way to obtain the library. So can you provide me with
>> some tips to build libeap.so?
>>

>   Edit the Makefiles that refer to libeap.a, and add a libeap.so target.
>
>   This module IS experimental.  It DOES require some Unix compiler
> skills to get working.
>
>   You MAY get this to work more easily in a later version of hostapd.
> It MAY include support for building libeap.so.  But I haven't tried.

Thanks for the tips. I have obtained libeap.so and I have compiled
rlm_eap2. But now for using the eap2 module must it be configured in
some place?... radiusd.conf or eap.conf... include experimental.conf in
radiusd.conf...  I have been trying some things without result... can
you help me with the configuration?

Thanks,
Fernando.