Linksys WAP54G

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Nov 25 14:07:18 CET 2008

>Right now I have 1 FreeRadius-server and 3 WAP54G AccessPoints. When I
>configure the AP's with WPA-Enterprise and point them to the
>FreeRadius-server, the FreeRadius-server doesn't get any data from the
>AP's.
>
>I have one WAP54G that works most of the time

OK.

>One other has worked once. The third has never worked.

Connect those two directly to radius server (or whatever runs
tcpdump/wireshark). If you still can't get anthing, retun them and ask
for your money back.

>Searching for a solution for this problem, I bumped in more complaints
>about the WAP54G with FreeRadius. For some reason, they stop working
>when some request-packages get lost.

If that's the issue I know about, you restart the AP (switch it off and
on again) and it starts working again. That doesn't sound like your
problem.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP