last hurdle...windows clients

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 25 18:35:21 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 10:06 +0100, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> > I realize that freeradius has little control over the supplicant but I'm
> > wondering if it's something in my setup of tls that the authentication
> > should/shouldn't be part of the tunnel because it just assumes a login
> > of anonymous instead of the Windows User/Password or never asks me for a
> > User/Password...
>
>   Because you've likely configured an anonymous outer identity, and it's
> not proceeding to the inner session.  So it's not asking for the
> username or password.
----
OK perhaps I am just looking in the wrong place and I'm using an older
version of freeradius (part or RHEL/CentOS 5) but eap.conf, in peap
section only has these options and I haven't found any combination that
works...

                        copy_request_to_tunnel = yes
                        use_tunneled_reply = yes
                #       proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = yes
                        proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = no

and I have the ttls section commented out.

Am I in the right place? Am I missing something really obvious?

Craig