EAP2 configuration

Fernando fbernal at um.es
Wed Nov 26 11:11:32 CET 2008

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Fernando wrote:
>
>> Yes, it's works now, but I cann't execute any method... I'm trying
>> eap-md5 but nothing happens. I put in authentication section (eap2) I
>> remove eap module and I add experimentation.conf to radiusd.conf  do I
>> need  do anything more?
>>

>   You deleted "eap", but didn't add "eap2".

Yes, I added eap2 in authentication section, see this...

 Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
 Module: Linked to module rlm_eap2
 Module: Instantiating eap2
  eap2 {
        timer_expire = 60
        cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
  }

 but there isn't eap method showed. see my eap2 module...

 eap2 {
                md5 {

I added eap2 to the radiusd.conf too and I added a user in users file.

Do I need  to do anything else?

My objective is to test EAP-GSPK but before I want to test EAP-MD5.

Thanks,
Fernando.